This post was sponsored by So Delicious Dairy Free. However, all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own and are not influenced by the sponsorship.
When people ask me if I’d like a cup coffee, I almost always respond with “no thank you, but do you have any tea?” I’m not much of a coffee drinker. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my fair share of morning Joe – especially while in college to get through those long nights (study nights that is). However, I now find myself choosing tea over coffee.
When the weather is warm and we’re experiencing a heat wave here in California, there is nothing better than a refreshing chai iced tea. I remember trying my fist chai iced tea and embracing all the flavors in the drink. It’s something that I enjoy having for breakfast on a warm day, especially on the weekend during the summer. So I came up with this easy vegan Chai Iced Tea recipe using So Delicious Non-Dairy Coconut Milk Creamer. So Delicious has been making non-dairy products for over 30 years. It is a name you can trust and know that the ingredients and taste are both high quality.
The best thing about this recipe is how simple and easy it is to make.
Let’s Make Some Tea
Start the recipe by making a pot of black tea. Next, place the tea into a blender and add the remaining ingredients. I told you this was easy! After blending everything together, pour the tea into a glass with ice. Now you’re ready to enjoy this vegan chai iced tea.
- ½ cup black tea
- ¼ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Original Flavor Creamer
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ⅛ tsp ground anise
- ⅛ tsp ground peppercorn
- 1 TBL monk fruit sugar
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Turn the heat off and place the black tea into the pot and allow it to seep for 4-5 minutes.
- After the tea is done, take ½ cup of the black tea and place it into a blender.
- Add the So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, anise, peppercorn and sugar to the blender.
- Blend on medium for about 30 seconds, until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Take a small glass and add 3 medium ice cubes.
- Pour the chai tea from the blender into the glass and wait 30 seconds for it to chill.
- Enjoy your easy to make vegan chai iced tea.